1. Location, Location, Location – If you don’t have a good location, it isn’t worth the money to go. Absolutely think of everything that could happen with the booth you choose, i.e. could the vendor in front of you build a high wall, so no one can see your booth?
2. Most items you offer should be totally unique and new. Use newest fabrics, newest towels, or whatever you have in your products.
3. Simplify your planning.
4. Don’t make tons of business cards and ‘sell sheets’ – only the interested folks want to take them anyway.
5. Prepare your wholesale website so it is ready for stores to purchase online as soon as they leave the market. www.bibshoppe.com / Click on View Wholesale to see our items.
6. Make your booth attractive and pleasant to look at.
7. Smile and be pleasant – No one wants to ask questions or even look at your booth if you don’t seem excited to see them.
8. Get as many business cards from folks who stop and/or pass by your booth.
9. Wear comfortable shoes.
10. Ask other vendors for advice.
11. Offer a discount on purchases made at the market.
12. Follow-up with an email or notification thanking all who stopped by your booth (whether they bought from you or not!)
The Bib Shoppe specializes in baby bibs, adult bibs, minky blankets, and more.
www.bibshoppe.com – email@example.com