Everyone loves craft fairs - families love to go shopping together - Women love to have a girls' day out and find the best holidays gifts for the family.
But, what if you are a vendor with little time to make some products for your next bazaar?
Here are some quick and easy ideas for what you can make in a hurry. With just a little thought, a little work, and a little creative thinking, these crafts can be on your display table making people smile within days!
1. Homemade Christmas bags
2. Christmas ornaments
3. Stamped Christmas shirts
4. Painted flower pots topped off with a nice poinsettia plant
5. Decorative wooden garden tote filled with assorted gardening tools
6. Painted mugs
7. Wall decorations using precut wooden pieces
8. Homemade decorative note card sets with envelopes
9. Festive holiday basket; filled with pine cones, berries, decorated with ribbons
10. Toy or Tote bags (using pillowcases are great for these)
So, if you didn't have time this year to start planning for your next craft fair, ponder these ideas and you can be can be making money in no time at all.
The Bib Shoppe - specializing in baby bibs, burp cloths, adult bibs, and oven door dresses
www.bibshoppe.com - bibshoppe.blogspot.com