I've been Grilled

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Craft Fairs coming up & New pics!


BLOG FROM PATTI
The Bib Shoppe
1795 N. Fry Road #448
Katy, Texas 77450
bibshoppe@gmail.com
Email with questions regarding purchasing these bibs! $20.00 plus S&H - Checks only! We are new.

Upcoming Craft Fairs - The Bib Shoppe will be there!

Saturday, October 11, 2008
Crossbridge Christian Church

15415 West Road
Houston, Texas 77095
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
CANCELLED BY CROSSBRIDGE DUE TO HURRICANE IKE REASONS!
MORE COMING THOUGH. CHECK THE BLOG AGAIN ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8th FOR NEW CRAFT FAIR LISTINGS.

Saturday, October 25th, 2008
St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church

6646 Addicks Satsuma Road
Houston, Texas 77084
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.


Perfect Bib for those who grew up in the 60's!!!

This square edged bottom makes this bib great as a bibapkin
- my new word for combining a bib and a napkin in the same garment! Do you think Webster's will pick it up? What name do you think is best - bibapkin or
bibkin! Let me know in our comment section.

I learned a new word today (besides the one I just made up!) It is the word "bibble-babble." If one bibble babbles, they chatter and babble. I was intrigued with the word since it had the word bib in it, but I promise you, I am not going to be a bibble-babble blogger in this blog. I just want to post a few of The Bib Shoppe's new bibs so you can see what will be available at The Crossbridge Church Craft Fair on Saturday, October 11th!

Bibs are great to wear when you are sitting and eating in your favorite chair! No more hot sauce dripping on your shirt and pants!


Get your Christmas COOK something special to show her/him how much you appreciate all the work they have done in preparing such wonderful food.

So, you know someone in a nursing home, and you don't know what to get them for the holiday season. This is perfect! It will make them feel SO special!

Butterfly Bib - For the person who has everything!


Got any ideas for our bibs. Please comment. We love comments!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I definitely vote for "bibkin" - much easier to say and I think it will catch on faster :)